Terms & Conditions
These E-Commerce Rules (hereinafter - the Rules) are a mandatory and inseparable purchase and sale agreement concluded between the e-shop https://rivanoo.lt (hereinafter - the Seller, e-shop) and the client of UAB Yakka Technology (hereinafter - the Buyer). ) section to acquaint Buyers with e-mail. the conditions of purchase and sale of goods in the store and establishing the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer related to the purchase and sale of goods by e-mail. in the store.
I. General provisions
1. Use e-mail store services have the right to:
1.1. able-bodied natural persons not less than 18 years of age;
1.2. minors between the ages of fifteen and eighteen only with the consent of their parents, adoptive parents or guardians, except in the case of self-employment or scholarship;
1.3. legal entities;
1.4. authorized representatives of all the above persons.
2. To use e-mail shop services Buyers must register. Registration is considered to have taken place and is valid when the Buyer submits information about himself electronically and proceeds to further actions.
4. Delivery prices are not included in the prices of goods displayed in the e-shop. They are specified separately when ordering. The delivery price to the Buyer is clearly indicated before the order is confirmed and is stated in the order confirmation itself.
5. The purchase-sale agreement between the Buyer and the Seller is considered concluded from the moment when the Buyer in the e-shop, having formed a shopping cart, indicating the delivery / collection address, selected the payment method and read (read the column “I agree with the E-Commerce Rules”) in these Rules, click the " Submit Order " button .
6. The Seller informs the Buyer about the conclusion of the purchase-sale agreement by sending a notice to the e-mail specified by the Buyer. email address.
7. If the Seller is not able to sell the Product, for example, because the Goods are not in stock, because the Goods are no longer sold or due to an error related to the price in the e-shop, the Seller will inform the Buyer by e-mail or other means and order will not be executed. In case the Buyer has already paid for the Product, the Seller will refund the paid amounts within 14 calendar days.
II. Buyer's rights and obligations
8. Using e-mail. The Buyer confirms that he agrees with these terms and conditions of the sales contract and must comply with them.
9. Buyer e-mail stores must provide complete and correct details on the registration form. If the Seller is not informed about the changed data of the Buyer in a timely and proper manner, the Buyer assumes all the risk of losses arising therefrom.
10. The buyer is responsible for all his actions performed using e-mail. in the store.
11. The same person is prohibited from registering and using e-mail. the services provided by the store under several names.
12. The buyer undertakes to be at the place, time and to accept the ordered goods at the time specified when placing the order.
13. The Buyer undertakes not to transfer his registration and login data to third parties. If the login data is lost, it is necessary to immediately inform the Seller by e-mail [email protected]. The Seller is not responsible for the actions of third parties using the Buyer's login data until the moment of notification. In this case, the Seller has the right to consider that the actions of the e-mail. performed in the store by the Buyer himself.
14. The seller is not responsible for the actions of third parties when, after using your e-banking system, they enter into purchase and sale agreements using e-banking. store services.
15. In order to offer full-fledged services in our e-shop, please allow the storage of information (cookies) on the Buyer's computer (device). The information recorded is used to identify the Buyer as a previous user of the website and to collect website traffic statistics. The buyer may at any time review what information (cookies) we record and may delete some or all of the cookies entered. The buyer has the right to object to the storage and use of information (cookies) on his computer (device), but in this case some features of the website may not be available. The Buyer may revoke his consent at any time by changing the settings of his web browser.
III. Rights and obligations of the seller
16. If false, inaccurate, misleading or not all requested data is provided during or after registration, or the Buyer does not comply with other obligations provided for in these Rules, the Seller has the right to immediately cancel the registration and delete the Buyer's data or restrict the Buyer's right to use e-mail. store services. The Buyer is responsible for the consequences caused by incorrect data provided by the Buyer.
17. The Seller reserves the right, without prior notice, to suspend or terminate the Buyer's registration and use of the e-mail. store services, if there is reason to believe that the Buyer is engaged in illegal activities or otherwise tries to damage the e-mail. for the operation or stable operation of the store.
18. The seller undertakes to create all conditions for buyers to use e-mail. store services.
19. In case of unforeseen circumstances, the Seller, unable to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer, undertakes to offer a similar product. If the buyer refuses to accept the analogue of the goods for which the prepayment has already been made, the money paid shall be returned to him within 72 (seventy-two) hours.
IV. Payment for goods
20. Buyers can pay for the goods:
20.1. using banks' online banking systems (through the payment intermediary UAB Paysera LT),
20.2. advance bank transfer,
20.3. in cash when picking up the goods in the Seller's warehouse (only if a specific customer is given such an opportunity and is allowed to choose at the time of placing the order).
V. Delivery of Goods
21. Goods purchased in the e-shop https://rivanoo.lt are delivered only in the territory of the Republic of Lithuania.
22. The Seller undertakes to make every effort to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer:
22.1. within 1 working day, if the order is submitted and paid on working days before 15:00,
22.2. within 1-2 working days, if the order is submitted and paid on working days after 15:00.
23. Irrespective of the delivery terms provided in clause 21, the Seller undertakes to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer within 3 working days at the latest.
24. The goods will be delivered by the Seller's authorized representative, who is indicated in the order confirmation sent to the Buyer by e-mail. The Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods and the delivery under this Agreement has been duly completed if the documents attached to the goods or the delivery documents (delivery list, delivery confirmation or mobile device) bear the Buyer's signature and indicate the date.
25. During the delivery of the goods together with the Seller's authorized representative, the Buyer must check the condition of the consignment. If he notices the violation of the consignment, the Buyer must mark it in the consignment note and draw up a free-form act of violation of the consignment. If the buyer signs the consignment note without comments, the consignment is considered to be in order. If the delivered goods do not contain any parts, the Buyer must immediately inform the Seller.
26. If the Buyer chooses the possibility to pick up the goods in the Seller's warehouse during the order submission, the Buyer undertakes to come to pick up the goods during the working hours of the Seller's warehouse specified on the Seller's website https://rivanoo.lt and no later than within 3 (three) business days, counting from the day when the Buyer was informed about the fact that the order is ready in the Seller's e-commerce system and (or) by e-mail. If the Buyer does not arrive within the specified term, the new collection time must be agreed in advance with the administration of UAB Yakka Technology . If the Buyer is late in picking up the goods for more than 30 (thirty) days, the Seller shall send the Buyer a notice of intention to terminate the sales contract within the next 7 (seven) days. If the Buyer does not respond to the warning, the Seller terminates the sales contract, deducts from the money paid by the Buyer for the goods its storage costs, which may not exceed € 14.48, and returns the remaining amount to the Buyer to the specified bank account.
VI. Returning the goods
27. https://rivanoo.lt Buyers (consumers) have the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase and sale of the goods without giving a reason, notifying the Seller in writing within 14 days from the moment of delivery or collection of the goods. The cost of returning the goods must be borne by the Buyer.
28. Goods may be returned to UAB Yakka Technology at R. Kalantos G 161 , LT 50315, Kaunas d. sav.
29. Upon receipt of the returned product and evaluation of its quality, the Seller shall return the money for the product and its delivery costs to the Buyer within 14 days from the receipt of a written notice of withdrawal from the purchase and sale agreement. If only part of the purchased goods is returned, delivery costs are non-refundable.
30. The product must be returned in the original packaging (with instructions and warranty card, if they were delivered with the product). When returning, it is necessary to provide the VAT invoice, which was received together with the shipment, or other document confirming the purchase of the goods from the seller, the order number.
31. The Buyer is responsible for the complete set of the returned goods. If the product is not completed, the Seller has the right not to accept it.
32. The quality guarantee provided by the Seller does not limit or limit the rights of the Buyer (consumer), which are established by legal acts after purchasing a product or service of inappropriate quality.
VII. Quality guarantee
33. The legal acts in force in the Republic of Lithuania for all personal consumption goods establish 24 months. warranty period.
34. A warranty period of 12 months shall apply to legal persons, unless a warranty period of another duration has been set for the specific product at the time of purchase in the e-shop.
35. During the warranty period, the defective product will be repaired. If it is established that the product was damaged irreparably during the warranty period due to the fault of the manufacturer (defective product), the Buyer has the right to request the replacement of the defective product with another of the same or a refund of the money paid for the product. The Buyer receives the purchase document together with the purchased product or e-mail. by post, upon receipt by the Seller of payment for the goods to be purchased.
36. The guarantee does not apply to:
- signs of dismantling of goods that have mechanical damage;
- goods which have not been used for their intended purpose;
- goods whose defects have been caused by the fault of the buyer;
- goods with damaged serial stickers;
- goods that have been repaired by an unauthorized manufacturer's service center;
- when the failure occurs due to environmental factors (storms, rain, etc.), force majeure (fire, flood) or accidental external factors (voltage surges, etc.);
- if the fault is caused by liquids, objects, etc. entering the device;
- if the buyer does not submit the purchase document;
- failures due to the use of non-original accessories;
- wearing parts (wires, connectors, batteries, holders, etc.);
- information stored on information carriers;
- operating systems or other software.
37. For all questions related to returns and guarantees, please contact [email protected] or call + 370 63471761.
VIII. Final Provisions
38. The Seller reserves the right to suspend, supplement, change these Rules and other documents related to the Rules at its own discretion, informing the Buyers thereof by e-mail. in the store. Additions or amendments to the Rules shall take effect from the date of their publication, ie from the date on which they are posted by e-mail. in the store system.
39. Buyers who do not agree with the new wording of the Rules, amendments, amendments have the right to refuse them, provided that in such case they lose the right to use e-mail. store services.
40. If after the amendment of the Rules the Buyer continues to use e-mail. services provided by the store, it is considered that he agrees with the new version of the Rules, amendments or additions.
41. All disagreements regarding the implementation of these Rules shall be resolved through negotiations. If no agreement is reached within 30 (thirty) days, disagreements shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
42. Entity resolving consumer disputes out of court: State Consumer Rights Protection Service, address Vilniaus str. 25, LT-01402 Vilnius, www.vvtat.lt . You can submit a request / complaint regarding the goods or services purchased in our online store to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Vilniaus St. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail [email protected] , tel. 8 5 262 67 51, fax (8 5 ) 279 1466, on the website www.vvtat.lt , to its territorial subdivisions in counties or to fill in the application form on the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/ .
43. The law of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to these Rules.