I. General provisions
4. The seller shall be guided by the following basic principles of personal data processing:
4.1. Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes.
4.2. Personal data is processed accurately and fairly.
4.3. Personal data are processed lawfully, ie only in cases where:
4.3.1. the data subject gives consent, ie agrees to comply with the rules for using the e-shop;
4.3.2. a contract is concluded or performed when one of the parties is a data subject;
4.3.3. The seller is obliged to process personal data in accordance with the law;
4.3.4. personal data must be processed for the legitimate interest of the Seller or the third party to whom the personal data are provided and if the interests of the data subject are not overriding.
4.4. Personal data is constantly updated.
4.5. Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed.
4.6. Personal data is processed only by employees who have been granted such a right.
4.7. All information about the personal data processed is confidential.
5. Use email. store services can:
5.1. all able-bodied natural persons not less than 18 years of age;
5.2. minors between the ages of fourteen and eighteen only with the consent of their parents, adoptive parents or guardians, except in the case of self-employment or scholarship;
5.3. legal entities;
5.4. authorized representatives of all the above persons.
6. In order to be able to offer full-fledged services to https://rivanoo.lt customers, we record information (cookies) on the Buyer's computer (device). We use the recorded information to identify the Buyer as a previous user of the website by collecting website traffic statistics. The buyer can at any time view what information (cookies) is stored and can delete some or all of the stored cookies. The buyer also has the right to object to the fact that on his computer or other device from which he connects to https://rivanoo.lt information (cookies) is stored and used, but in this case some features of the website may not be available. We assume that when using e-mail. in the shop The buyer agrees to the information being recorded on their computer (device). The Buyer may revoke his consent at any time by changing the settings of his web browser.
II. Collection, processing, storage of personal data
7. Seller respects each Buyer's right to privacy. Personal data of buyers (name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information specified in the e-shop registration form) is collected and processed for the following purposes:
7.1. process your orders for goods;
7.2. issue financial documents (eg invoices);
7.3. to solve problems related to the presentation or delivery of goods;
7.4. to perform other contractual obligations;
7.5. for direct marketing purposes.
8. Registration e-mail during the store the Buyer must provide complete and correct personal data.
9. In processing and storing the personal data of the Buyers, the Seller implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing.
10. The Seller may use for statistical purposes data not directly related to the Buyer, ie data on the purchased goods. Such statistics will be collected and processed in such a way as not to reveal the Customer's identity or other personal data that could be used to identify the Customer.
III. Transfer of personal data to third parties
11. The seller reserves the right to transfer information to third parties:
11.1. only for the purposes mentioned in points 4 and 6 of this document;
11.2. only in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
IV. Modification or updating of personal data
12. The Buyer has the right to change and / or update the information provided in the registration form at any time.
V. Transmission of information or claims
13. The buyer, who has allowed the processing of his personal data, has the right to:
13.1. to demand the rectification, destruction of your personal data or to suspend, except for storage, the processing of your personal data when the data is processed in violation of the provisions of this and other laws;
13.2. not consent to the processing of his personal data.
14. Upon receipt of the Buyer's request for the processing of personal data, the Seller shall provide the Buyer with a response no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of such request. Only those requests regarding the processing of personal data that are submitted in writing (by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: R. Kalantos G 161 , LT 50315 Kaunas District Municipality) are considered.
VII. Contact information
19. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact: